PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL ADVICE
Uni Direct was established to provide independent, professional and specialist advice and support to help you make the right degree choice and submit a successful application to university. We help students to understand university entry requirements, and how to apply to university to study in the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
Providing a personal, student-centred approach is at the heart of what we do, and is why our work is so rewarding. We work with UK, EU and international students, and recognise that no two students are the same. We work with you and your family to make the best decisions to match your needs and interests, to help you through every step of your university journey.
Uni Direct also provides mentoring to pre-university and existing university students, who want to improve their academic skills in general, developing study skills and study techniques to succeed at university.
Uni Direct have a broad range of expert and specialist mentors, to ensure the support we offer is tailored to your individual needs. Our team includes:
- Expert researchers, who have an in-depth understanding of universities and their current undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK, Europe, China, US and Canada
- Academic and study skill mentors who are lecturers with expertise in study skill development, research skills and dissertation guidance
- Qualified doctors and health professionals who currently practice in the UK, and understand both the UK and European university admissions requirements and processes
- Oxbridge experts, who have helped support applicants to gain places at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge
- Art and design specialists, who have studied and worked in further and higher education institutions in the UK
- Academics who can provide specialist advice and insight into applying for a PhD
We are passionate about ensuring your success. Here is what our clients say:
Amy from Zimbabwe
Asking you to help me was worth every penny: you were professional, caring and so efficient.
Sergei from Russia
Thank you for replying so quickly – I really appreciate that as I am just trying to get it all done this evening.
Kelvin from Ghana
Good news – I have just submitted to Sussex! 🙂 Thank you so much for all your help.
Hui Yin from China
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have worked tirelessly to help me with these four very important applications.
Rebecca from the UK
I wouldn’t have finished my work without your advice and guidance. Thank you for your help and time.
Pablo from the UK
I don’t think that I would have been able to find a university and a course that were perfect for my career goals without the help and support of Uni Direct.
Linnea from Sweden
Whenever I would ask a question I would get a quick response.
Jesper from Sweden
Uni-Direct offered great support to me from start to finish.