Undergraduate Degree Course Transfers and Credit Transfer Support

Find out about university course transfer

Transferring your university course

Can I transfer my university course?

The answer is yes, nearly all universities have systems in place to support this.

Sometimes a student will start an undergraduate degree course before realising it isn’t quite right for them. Or that they haven’t settled well at their university. Looking at options for university course transfer, or to change degree courses, is a big decision. It can often feel like a daunting process.

We can help you consider your decision, setting out to you the different pathways you can take. We will provide the advice you need about what your options are. You will need to consider whether it is possible to transfer credits from your current degree to another course. Our advisers will help you review options to transfer universities and, if necessary, to change degree course.


Helping you to change degree courses

We help students make difficult decisions about their academic progression and professional development. Seeking professional advice will help you consider what your options are. We will also ensure you make the most of the credits you have from your current degree course.

Credit transfers can also be considered, if you want to transfer universities within the same country or even internationally. We will help identify the best solution for you, and will help you through the university transfer process, liaising with different universities to get you on the right course.

Deciding to undertake a university course transfer is a difficult process to go through. Getting independent support and advice will help you consider your options, many of which you may not even be aware of.

Change can be very positive. Of course the most important thing is that you are happy and passionate about your studies. We help our clients and their families make the right decisions. Ensure the hard work and investment put in to date is utilised as much as possible.

Take a look at Seb's story. We helped him to transfer universities and he is now thriving on his new course.

Our specialist university course transfer support is delivered as a part of our undergraduate degree university application support service. If you would like to find out more please contact us to speak to one of our advisers.