University Application Process in Canada
Canadian university application process
Students applying to study in Canada need to apply directly to the individual universities support. Identifying your preferred universities is the first step. There are many universities to choose from. Uni Direct will help you identify the best universities for you. If you are applying to more than one university in Canada the application requirements are likely to vary, however, there a few key things to consider.
- Do you meet the academic requirements? – Each university and course will have its own entry requirements.
- Can you get a visa? – Getting an offer from a Canadian university is a key step in the visa process
- Do you meet the language requirements? – You must be proficient in English or French depending on the region of study.
- What documents do you need? – You will need to supply a number of official documents such as you educational transcripts, which may also need to be translated.
- What are the deadlines? – You should leave plenty of time to get your application prepared and submitted. Most universities have 2 entry periods in September and January.
Uni Direct’s application support process will support you in each of these areas.
Tailored direct university application support
Once we have identified a course and university that is both suitable academically but also in a place where you will be happy. We will then help you through each step of the application, for each of your chosen universities. This support also includes helping you create an excellent personal statement to submit with your university application.
We will also help you obtain good references to support your application, advise you on open days, and ensure all your documentation is in place.
Our experience of working with universities in Canada will help you gain quick answers to any queries you have about a degree course, and support you to ensure you produce a winning application.