Bocconi one of the best universities in Italy
Bocconi University teaches a number of Bachelor and Master degree programmes in English. Studying at Bocconi University one of the best universities in Italy is very popular due to the excellent world renowned reputation and degree programmes. We help students apply to Bocconi University and have experience in helping you maximise your chances of making a successful application to study at Bocconi.
You can find out more below. Or for a free consultation, contact us now.
Giving you a review of the degree programmes taught in English at Bocconi University, we will split this into two groups; undergraduate Bachelor programmes and postgraduate Master degrees.
Bachelor programmes taught in English at Bocconi University include;
- Bachelor of Science in International Economics and Management
- Bachelor of Science International Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Science Economics and Management in Arts, Culture and Communication
- Bachelor of Science Economics and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Science Economics, Management and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Mathematical and Computing Sciences for Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Science International Politics and Government
- World Bachelor in Business (study on this fantastic programme at three universities; Bocconi, USC University of Southern California Marshall School of Business and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Bachelor in Global Law
Master degree programmes taught in English at Bocconi include;
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting, Financial Management and Control
- Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment
- Economics and Management of Government and International Organisations
- Economic and Social Sciences
- Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology
- Data Science and Business Analytics
- Politics and Policy Analysis
- Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance
- Transformative Sustainability
- MBA – Master in Business Administration
What do you need to apply to Bocconi university and how can we help you to secure your place at one of the best universities in Italy?
As one of the best universities in Italy Bocconi University has a very high ranking and great reputation. To apply to Bocconi university the process is rigorous.
The Bachelor applications consist of the following steps, that we can support you with;
- Submitting a one page CV/Resume
- Sitting an admissions test – either SAT, ACT or the Bocconi test
- Secondary School transcript/final results if you have finished
- Motivational letter – why Bocconi? Why your chosen course? What do you aspire to do career wise?
- 100 Euro application fee
The Master degree application to Bocconi University consists of the following steps, that we can support you with;
- GMAT or GRE (online test is acceptable)
- Transcript/GPA from your degree
- CV/Resume – in much more detail than a Bachelor CV
- Personal Statement – 4000 characters/one page tailored to the Master degree programme you are applying for
Please be aware that Bocconi has different admission selection rounds and applying to Bocconi University as early as possible is essential! All documents need to be provided in English.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to find out more about the best universities in Italy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.